Thursday, June 4, 2009

Suicide The Bunny

This is a poem I wrote a long time ago. It is one of the things that was backed up when I deleted my whole blog by mistake. So, I am posting it again.


One day suicide the bunny woke up sad.
He didn't realize life could ever be this bad.
He said, I give up. I'm going away.
Why should I bother with life anyway?

He just gave up and kissed his mom goodbye.
She was none the wiser.
If he had told her she just would have cried
and that might have made him reconsider.

but nonetheless, this little bunny did leave
his little bunny house that very eve.
He walked the long distance to the road.
His bunny shoulders carried such a heavy load.

This was the way to end his pain,
He thought, "my life will not be in vain".
And when he had traveled the distance so great and so far
he met his suicidal fate at the hood of my car.

No comments: